Check out Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #150. This is a CASE from Gretchen Barron's take on a Stampin 411 Sketch. She is a very talented stamper and I am inspired by her!
Cardstock: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White with pieces of Old Olive, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise, and some of the Island Oasis designer paper.
Stamp set : Itty Bitty Bits and Heard from the Heart.
Accessories: Bitty punches and 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon.
If you don't have Itty Bitty Bits and punches that go along with these, you have to have them. They are so much fun! Don't these look like fancy designer buttons?
- Layer One — Real Red cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded in half to form the card base.
- Layer Two — Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25".
- Layer Three — Pumpkin Pie cut at 2 x 4".
- Layer Four — Designer Paper cut at 1 x 4". Add a strip of ribbon and attach to the back.
- Layer Five — the tiny little faux brads made from the Itty Bitty Bits and matching punches.
- Layer Six — the inside of the card — Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25".
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!