Have you made those swing cards before? Oh my goodness – we made one last fall for Halloween with that cute boot from Bootiful Occasions stamp set. We ran the swinging part through the Big Shot about half way and made the card spin. It was not too difficult, but these new thinlits will make motion cards so easy! Mark your calendars — we can order them beginning August 1st.
Coming August 1…
They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Stampin’ Up!’s amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
Available August 1, 2013
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of Stampin’ Up! stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (130294 wood, 130297 clear)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (131094)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (131088)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (131931 wood, 130733 clear)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (131341 wood, 131344 clear)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (130330 wood, 130333 clear)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (130324 wood, 130327 clear)
- These dies also work well with the new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
For more information, click here.