I remember my decision to join Stampin' Up!, shortly after I had fallen head over heels for paper, stamps and ink. The starter kit (not nearly as custom as it is now) and discounts were an avenue to feed my passion and fill my wish list with quality products for less money.
After purchasing my kit and becoming part of Stampin' Up!, I discovered a lot more. I found myself becoming a better paper crafting artist because I had access to exclusive resources (videos, samples on Stampin' Connection, Stampin' Success Magazine, Stampin' Up! events and much more). One of my favorite perks was that I could see and pre-order new products before a catalog was released. Meeting fellow demonstrators or adding new members to group meant new friendships, inspiration and an enduring sense of community.
Now several years later, I have a thriving Stampin' Up! business, a fabulous group and am having the time of my life professionally, teaching and sharing my love for the craft and Stampin' Up! products through my Taylor Made Stamping blog. Life is good!
I HAD OPTIONS AND SO DO YOU!
- Should you decide to purchase JUST the starter kit (see NEW promotion details below) you CAN. There's NO requirement to purchase anything further, host parties and no penalty if you drop. It's a risk-free test drive of demonstrator benefits through October 31, 2013 (includes from the time you join through the first FULL Stampin' Up! quarter plus a pending month in October to catch up if you choose to remain active).
- Some of the members of group are hobby stampers–probably much like you. However, they continue to renew ($300 in sales every quarter) by purchasing products for themselves and/or turning a few friends and family into customers. Our exclusive resources, strong friendships and passion to take our paper crafting skills to a new level are the biggest reasons to stay. The discounts are icing on the cake (but very delicious)! You can participate in my group as much as you want or quietly learn and lurk. I welcome both!
- Finally, you might decide to dip your toe (or all your toes) in the business side of Stampin' Up! I'm ready to help.
Available April 15 – May 30, 2013.
- Spend $99 for the kit and get up to $155 in product (that's $56 in free product–a extra $30 in free product during this offer)!
- Build your kit by choosing from available Stampin' Up! products in any current catalog or product promotion (including "Best of 25 Years Stamps" and limited time single stamps), My Digital Studio, the clearance rack and specially priced bundles!
- The kit ships FREE! (another 10% savings)
- Save 30% on your first demonstrator order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days of purchasing the starter kit. It's the perfect time to fill your wish list for less.
- Enjoy 20% off on all other demonstrator orders while active.
- Pre-order select products from the new catalog starting 4/24. Everyone else has to wait until 5/31!
Email me at email@example.com or call me at 214-500-3367 and let's talk!