We spent the last week at Stampin Up's Convention in Salt Lake City. It was my first convention and I expected something spectacular….and it was MORE than I expected!!!
I thought I'd start my posts about convention with a David Letterman-like list. Here's my top 10 from convention:
10. Lots of free stuff – you will not believe how many things
9. Making lots of new friends from all around the country
8. Learning so much more about My Digital Studio (digital scrapbooking)
7. Spending fun time with my upline and other demonstrators
6. Qualifying for VIP status and lots of perks
5. Great classes with hundreds of fresh new ideas
4. Seeing a much bigger picture for my Stampin Up! business
3. Meeting some of those great Stampin Up demonstrators whose blogs I follow all the time — Like Dawn Griffith
2. Meeting Shelli Gardner (CEO of Stampin Up!)
1. Spending quality time with my hubby – and he had a great time at convention – and that's a whole other post!
See more posts this week with more information and pictures from my Top 10 and from convention. I'm in the process of scheduling classes for the rest of the year to make some of the great projects we got. Keep checking my blog for more information.
In the meantime, if you are interested in hosting a workshop, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope something you see or read here inspires you to stamp!